Sunday, May 20, 2012

But, now I still have something exciting. Because I still have that hole.

Alex: I'm gonna show Claire what I got when I wake up.  She wakes -- she wakes up, not I wake up.

Alex: But, now I still have something exciting.  Because I still have that hole.

Alex: Claire.  See what I got from the tooth fairy?
Claire: Whoaaaaa, pennies.  Did, um, did the tooth fairy see the, um, card?
Alex: Yeah.  And she took it!

Claire: Alex, if my tooth comes out when I'm five, I will make something that's under it.

Claire: Is it time to wake up?
Alex: Uh… no.
Claire: Then why did you wake up?
Alex: I was already awake.

Alex: But I got something really from the Tooth Fairy, right?
Claire: Yeah.
Alex: The Tooth Fairy's real.

Alex: Well, did you know the Tooth Fairy is too small to see.


Claire: Alex, come and eat your breakfast.
Alex (angrily): Don't tell me what to do!
Claire: But it's a smiley face.
Alex (angrily): Don't tell me!
Claire: It's a smiley face.
Alex (angrily): Don't tell me!


Claire: Watch me, everyone!  Watch me, all the family!

Alex: Claire, you, are, the silliest, person, in this whole, world.


Alex: The “d” is like the “b”, but it's facing the other way.

Alex: It sinks.  Lowercase “p” and lowercase “g” sink, right Daddy?


Alex: Daddy, did you know, these shoes are faster, because my other shoes can go three feet fast, but these shoes can go four feet fast!
Claire: My other shoes can go four feet fast, but these shoes can go ten feet fast!


Alex: Minutes never stop, right?  Time never stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment