Sunday, May 13, 2012

Daddy, if you touch the sun, your hand will get really hot.

(Alex has his first loose tooth.)
Alex: I'm excited about my tooth right now.
Daddy: Yeah?  It is pretty exciting.
Alex: I'm just, thinkin' about the Tooth Fairy right now.  She's gonna bring me one dollar, and one coin.  Right?
Daddy: Something like that.


(Claire is dusting.)
Claire: You know where there's a lot of dust?  Right here!

Alex: Mommy's enjoying her day, and we're working hard!

Alex: We're not just gonna work around the house, we're gonna make her meals!

(Claire and Alex are helping Daddy with the laundry.)
Alex: Claire, you can be the inside-outer, okay?


Claire: Daddy, if you touch the sun, your hand will get really hot.


Alex: Daddy, Grandpa is big, but a whale's even bigger!


Claire: Don't swing without me.


Daddy: Claire, do you want a hamburger or a hot dog?
Claire: Um… a hamburger.
Daddy: Do you want cheese on it?
Claire: Um… I want cheese under the top of the bread.


Alex (proudly): I turned on every single light in the house!

Mommy: Claire, you can reach the light switch now?!
Claire: Yeah!  Watch!

Claire: Because… one day I'll be four, and the next day, I might be five.

No comments:

Post a Comment