Tuesday, May 22, 2012

If I be mean, will I still get a present from Santa?

(Alex and Claire are playing.)

Alex (to Claire): Make him say, "Just try and stop me!"
Green Goblin: Just try and stop me!

Claire: Come watch me wash my hands in the bathroom!
Daddy: Okay.
(Claire leads Daddy to the bathroom.)
Claire: Look, I can reach without the stool!

Alex: You look like a big girl, Claire.  You look like you're already four.
Claire: Yeah, but I'm still three.



Claire: If I be mean, will I still get a present from Santa?

Claire: I'll try to not be mean tomorrow.


(bath)

Claire: I don't mind if my Band-Aid falls off in the water, 'cause then after bath I can get a new Band-Aid.


Claire: I'm your baby kitty.

Mommy (to Alex): You like proving me wrong, don't you.
Alex: Yeah.
Alex: I'm always right.

No comments:

Post a Comment