Sunday, May 27, 2012

I knocked on Santa’s door, and I went inside, and I saw all his toys.

Alex (out of the blue): I don't do words anymore.
Daddy: No, you don't.
Alex: I don't say "play in the backyard with me", or "play inside with me."
Daddy: Nope.
Claire: I don't say "doorframe, what is it?"
(Alex laughs.)


Claire: Alex, I wanna move this to the sofa, and read some too, because I need to learn reading.

Claire: Mommy, we're gonna -- I'm gonna -- read some of these, so I can learn how to do books!

Alex: What's -- are you kidding me?!  This doesn't make sense!  "The hat fits Pigwig."



Claire: Is that other person, who's a boy, that be's silly to us, still in this state?
(Claire is trying to describe Uncle Ray.)
Claire: He's a boy, and he has a white -- and he has a mustache on his face.  He always be silly to us.
Mommy: Who is this?
Claire: I forgot his name.
Mommy: Where do we see him?
Claire: Um, a long time ago we saw him.
Mommy: Where were we?
Claire: At our house.  Some of our family came to our house.
Mommy: Like who?
Claire: Um… Aunt Sheridan?



Claire: I'm jumping on a iceberg! I'm jumping on a iceberg! I'm jumping on a iceberg!

Claire: You can't hear me, I'm in a different state.

Claire: I went to the North Pole.

Claire: I knocked on Santa’s door, and I went inside, and I saw all his toys.

Claire: I went to Lego World.

Claire: And then, I went back to my world.


Alex: Daddy, I counted up to fifty while I stayed very still!

No comments:

Post a Comment