Thursday, November 10, 2011

You can come with me, ‘cause I can’t go without a grownup.

(Alex and Claire are watching an episode of Caillou about animals.)

Alex: Don’t you like the zoo, Claire? We’re gonna see all kinds of animals!
Claire: Yeah, like giraffes… elephants…
Alex: Or maybe monkeys!

Claire: Mommy? I wish I had three puppies!



(Daddy tells Alex about learning some new math at work.)
Alex: Maybe you’ll go to outer space. Because if you learn a lot of math you can be an astronaut.

Daddy: I think I’m too old to be an astronaut.
Alex: But I’m not. I’m little.
Daddy: That’s right, maybe you can be an astronaut.

Alex: But I don’t think you’ll go.
Daddy: No, I don’t think I’ll go to outer space. But maybe you will.
Alex: You can come with me, ‘cause I can’t go without a grownup.


Alex: I smell potato chips, I just gotta get a bite of it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment