Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Claire, the witch came!

Alex: Claire, the witch came!


Alex: Daddy, how ‘bout tomorrow, we eat worms for breakfast.
Daddy: Okay, that sounds delicious.
Claire: Mm-hm, I love worms.

Claire: Tomorrow, I think I wanna eat worms.

Claire (before taking a bite of her fish-shaped vitamin): Fish fish fish fish fish fish.


(Alex is in his room screaming.)
Alex: Mommy, I don’t love you!
(Claire looks at Mommy.)
Claire: I love you, Mommy.


(dinner)
Claire (before taking a bite of her sun butter & jelly sandwich on fish-shaped bread): Fish fish fish fish fish fish.

Alex: This is the one we watched, for the first time of Blue’s Clues.



Alex (singing): Alex Gatewood, Alex Gatewood
Alex (singing): How are you? How are you?
Alex (singing): Do you like to giggle? Do you like to giggle?
Alex (singing): Alex Gatewood
Alex (singing): Alex Gatewood

(Mommy then sings the complete song for him.)

Daddy: I'm surprised you remember that song, Alex, we haven't sung that in a long time.
Alex: Grandma.
Daddy: Good! What about Grandma?
Alex: She sang it. She taught it to Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment