Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm gonna paint a abstract -- abstract painting.

(Claire and Alex are playing together.)
Claire: Hey Alex?
Alex: Yes?
Claire: I need to go potty, I will be right back.
Alex: Okay.

Alex: Hey Daddy?
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: All these types of fairy tales are coming to watch the race.
Daddy: Okay.

Alex: Look it's Boots, from Dora!
Daddy: Boots from Dora!
Alex: It's another fairy tale.
Daddy: Yeah.

(Mommy comes home from the grocery store.)
Alex: Mommy, can I tell you something?
Mommy: Yeah.
Alex: Um, the cars are having a race, and every single fairy tale have come to watch!

Claire: I wanna help Mommy get the groceries!
(Claire goes to the door.)
Claire: Hey Mommy? Can I help you? Carry one?




(Claire and Alex are painting.)
Alex: I'm gonna paint a abstract -- abstract painting.
(Daddy laughs.)
Daddy: Yeah?
Claire: Like on Caillou!
Alex: Is that a real thing?
Daddy: Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment