Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cats aren't fun.

(Allegra the cat visits for a little while. The kids follow her around for ten minutes, trying to engage her with toys, but she just wants to explore.)

Alex: Cats aren't fun.

(A little later.)
Alex: She went through my legs!
Daddy: Wow!
Alex: I'm having fun with Allegra now.



Claire: Hey Daddy! We're gonna make Alex's bed!
Daddy: Okay!
Claire: I'm gonna help too!



(Alex pulls a sticker off of Daddy's foot.)
Alex: This might hurt a little.



(Alex's big boy bed has been assembled.)
Mommy: Well, what do you think?
Alex: Great!




Alex: And Claire, when I was going so fast, nobody ever went that fast before, I fell off and bumped my knee.



(In the bath, Daddy shapes Alex's hair into a mohawk. Alex looks at himself in the mirror and laughs.)
Alex: We could make another coffee cup with this picture!



(bed time)
Alex: Tell Mommy I'm riding my bike tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment