Thursday, August 25, 2011

I opened a popsicle shop, but there wasn’t many customers.

(Alex is playing with toys.)
Alex: Daddy?
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: This, right here, where there’s bones, right here, it’s much hard – it’s more – it’s much harder.
Daddy: Yeah.

Alex: We have a lot of people, but if we work hard, we can get it done.

Alex: If we work all together, we can get it done.



(Claire is playing with toys while Daddy tries to nap on the sofa.)
Claire: Daddy?
Daddy: Yeah.
Claire: Can you stay waking up so I can tell you stuff?
Daddy: What?
Claire: Can you stay waking up so I can tell you stuff?
Daddy: Okay.
Claire: ‘Kay.
(Claire smiles and goes back to quietly playing with her toys.)


Alex: I opened a popsicle shop, but there wasn’t many customers. Uncle Kirk, Courtney, Virginia, and Meg. But maybe I’ll have to open it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment