Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I know a story about a cap.

(Alex and Claire are riding bikes.)
Daddy: Claire, you're doing it!!
Daddy: Alex, Claire's riding her bike too!
Alex (to Claire): Claire, I'm very proud of you!



Claire: We have one day, two day, and then we're gonna be at the beach house!



(Daddy mentions "decaf" and Alex thinks he said "cap".)
Alex: I know a story about a cap. There's a man who holded lots of caps. He sat down by a tree. The monkeys gathered all his hats while he was asleep. He saw his hats were gone. Then he looked all behind him and around the tree and up the tree, and he saw the monkeys had them. And he said, "Bring me back my caps, monkeys." And then they did his finger at him and they said "Tizz, tizz, tizz." And then when he was angry he walked away and they threw it down from the tree! And then… he got his caps and put it back on his head!

No comments:

Post a Comment