Saturday, July 28, 2012

Why don’t plants pee? You know they drink water.

Claire (to Alex, as she turns off the TV): After, I turn it off, if you wanna turn it back on so you can turn it off, you can do that.

Alex: Can we watch another one?

Alex: I think I had a dream about a blueberry that was that big.
(Alex demonstrates with his hands.)
Daddy: Yeah?
Alex: I mean, that big.
(Alex demonstrates again, slightly smaller.)
Alex: So I said to you, Daddy, can we save them? And you said yeah.



Alex (to Daddy): I know you’re the best Boggle player.

Alex: I’m always gonna be your buddy.
Daddy: Aw! We’ll always be buddies.
Alex: Even when I die, I’m still gonna like you.
Daddy: Aw.
Alex: I’m never gonna forget you.


Alex: Why don’t plants pee? You know they drink water.


Alex: You’re funny, Claire.


Alex (angrily): I hate rules!


Claire: Daddy, this is my toy store.


(Alex is playing with his toys.)
Toy Man: No way you’re gonna get me, dinosaur!
Toy Dinosaur: Oh yes way!

No comments:

Post a Comment