Saturday, July 7, 2012

The rule is – the law is, if you’re on the potty, you don’t have to say “excuse me,” right, Daddy?

Claire: Mommy? What's the most things in the world? What's the most things in the world?
Alex: Air.
Claire: And trees.


(Alex is at the kitchen sink.)

Alex: When I’m six I’m gonna be able to reach that better.

Claire: Yeah when I’m five I almost can reach the water, and the one that goes up and down and make it go on and off.

Alex: Well, I’m pretty sure when I’m seven I’ll be able. But I’m almost six.


(Claire gives Daddy a card she made yesterday.)
Claire: Daddy? Yesterday you opened this card. Do you wanna open it again?


(Claire is playing baby.)
Claire: I got her out of her bed, because it’s time to wake up!


(dinner)
Claire: I love everybody in the world, even Mommy and Daddy.


Alex: I don’t have to say “excuse me,” ‘cause I’m on the potty. The rule is – the law is, if you’re on the potty, you don’t have to say “excuse me,” right, Daddy?
Daddy: That’s right.
Alex: ‘Cause that’s where gas is supposed to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment