Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I like to test out my shoes, when I first get them, to see how fast they are.

(Claire and Alex come home.)

Claire: Daddy, I got four stickers from the doctor, and I even got shots!

Alex: I didn't get shots but I got my finger pricked.

Claire: Daddy, when I got shots it hurt, but I was brave.

Claire: Look we got prizes 'cause we went to Chuck E. Cheese's after the doctor.


(Alex and Claire have new alarm clocks.)

Alex: Yay, my new alarm clock!

Alex: Mommy told me I wouldn't really like the sound.  It would like scare me up!

Claire: Look.  When it rings, it moves that thing.
Daddy: Yeah, and it goes dinga-ding-ding-ding!
Claire: Yeah but it's a loud noise.


(Claire and Alex have new jump ropes.)
Claire (to Daddy): Do you know how to do it?
Daddy: Yeah, I know how to jump rope.
Claire: I can show you, too.
Daddy: Okay.
Claire (demonstrating, but without the rope): You -- you hop up, when, the jump rope's where your feet are.

Claire (riding around on her car): Jump, jump, jumping rope, jump, jump, jumping rooooooooooope!


Claire (getting into bed): When I'm in bed, when all my body's in the bed, and none of it is poking out, say rabbits are a fast climber, okay?


Alex: I like to test out my shoes, when I first get them, to see how fast they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment