Monday, April 30, 2012

This is the sickest I've ever been.

Alex: Did you know Zach and Zane run even faster than me?
Daddy: No, wow.
Alex: Well, I might run faster today.
Claire: Alex, do you know why Max always bees mean to me?
Alex: Why?
Claire: Because he always runs, faster than me!


Alex: Zach and Zane have really good shoes, because, they're kind of black and blue, and mine are red and blue, but… theirs are sh -- they kind of look mean… so… they might have those kind of shoes, that go really fast… maybe it's because they're scary… scary persons run really really fast!
Claire: Alex, do you know why Max bees mean to me lots and lots?  It's because his shoes have Spider-Man on them!  And he doesn't know that Spider-Man helps people.


Claire: Daddy?
Daddy: Yes Claire?
Claire: Um, the house is made of nails, because the floor has to have nails.


Alex: This is the sickest I've ever been.

No comments:

Post a Comment