Thursday, April 23, 2009

No million dollars.


Alex: Dogs can walk down stairs, and cats can walk down stairs, and people walk down stairs.


Alex: Who's gonna come, Daddy?


(leaving school)
Alex: Who's at my house?
Mommy: Daddy’s at home today!
Alex: Who else?


Alex: I feel sick. My chair hurts. I need to go outside, the wind’ll make me feel better.


Alex: My chair hurt and I feel sick and I ate peanuts and I have to go to the doctor and the elephant ate peanuts at school.


Alex: How 'bout a graham bunny, Daddy? How 'bout graham bunnies?


Alex: That's my Elly, Claire.


Alex: Buddabudda Claire. Dittittittittitt Claire.


(Alex is playing in the back yard with Daddy)

Alex: Look Daddy there's a bee!
Daddy: A bee?
Alex: It was on my nose.
Alex: It flew away from my nose.
Daddy: It was on your nose?
Alex: Look Daddy, I just saw a bee fly high up in the trees.

Alex: Watch this Daddy!

Alex: There's birds, Daddy, look, there's birds!

Alex: Talk to Claire.

Alex: Good job, boat.

Alex: I did it Daddy!
Daddy: You did it!
Alex: And the water gonna come out.

Alex: I need help.


Alex: Look Mommy! A fire engine! I hear a fire engine!


Alex: Agarse, agarse, agarse, agarse, agsare, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse garse garse, garse, garse, garse garse garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse ,garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse ,garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse ,garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse ,garse, garse, garse, garse, garse, garse.


Alex: I'm ready to watch TV.


Alex: I want cookie.
Daddy: I want a million dollars.
Alex: I want cookie. No million dollars.


Alex: Dolphin goes round the ceiling for the light.


(song time)

Mommy: What do you want to sing?
Alex: Sing closet’s over the donkey.

Daddy: What do you want to sing Alex?
Alex: Buh-buh, bah-bah, guh.
Mommy & Daddy (singing): Buh-buh, bah-bah, guh.
Alex (laughing): That’s not a song!

No comments:

Post a Comment