Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hi, girl.


Alex: Can I throw balls at you, Mommy?


Alex: I’m a fox.


Meg: Do you want to read on the couch?
Alex: No, that’s the sofa, Meg.


(at Romp ‘n’ Roll)
Alex: I wanna go do my birthday now.


(dinner time)

Alex: Where’s Maddie?
Daddy: She went back to her house, she lives with Aunt Sheridan.
Alex: And Grommie’s sad.

Alex: I want some sauce. Chicken nuggets gonna be happy.

Alex: Don’t eat it. Don’t eat it. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky. It’s yucky.

Mommy: Is it yucky?
Alex: It’s yucky.
Mommy: It’s yummy.
Alex: It’s yucky.
Mommy: It’s yummy.
Alex: It’s yucky.
Mommy: It’s yummy.
Mommy: I’m not going to win this argument, am I?
Daddy: It’s yucky.
Mommy: It’s yucky.
Alex: (pause) No. It’s tasty. It’s tasty. It’s tasty. It’s tasty. It’s tasty. It’s tasty. It’s tasty. It’s tasty. It’s tasty.

Alex: Let’s go to Romp ‘n’ Roll. Please to go to Romp ‘n’ Roll.
Mommy: You want us to just get in the car and go to Romp ‘n’ Roll right now, don’t you?
Alex: It’s not night time. It’s not night time. It’s not night time. It’s not night time. It’s not night time. It’s not night time.

Mommy: Alex, Claire gets the little apples ‘cause she’s little. Alex gets the big apples, because he’s a big boy.
Daddy: I want a big apple, I’m a big boy.
Alex: No you not a big boy.
Daddy: I’m a big boy.
Alex: You not a big boy.
Daddy: I’m a big boy.
Alex: No, you a… girl. (pause) (smiling) Hi, girl.


Alex: And Alex washed his hands. And now I’m all clean! And I need a paper towel.


No comments:

Post a Comment