Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I need to dust in Daddy's car.


(getting in the car for school)

Alex: I need to dust in Daddy’s car.

Alex: Don’t like the hot, I need some wind in the car.


(in the backyard with Grandma)
Alex: I wanna go inside.
Grandma: Why do you want to go inside?
Alex: Mommy’s cooking my dinner.


Alex: I – I – I want to cook with you, Mommy.


(song time)

Mommy: What do you want to sing, Alex?
Alex: Sing the dragon song.

Mommy (checking her watch): What do you want to sing?
Alex: Sing the watch song.

Daddy: What do you want to sing?
Alex: Sing buh buh, bah bah.
Mommy & Daddy (singing): Buh buh, bah bah.
Alex (laughing): That’s not a song!

Alex: Sing buh buh, bah bah, ah ah.
Daddy (singing): Buh buh, bah bah, ah ah.
Alex (laughing): That’s not a song!

Daddy: Alex, what do you want to sing?
Alex: Sing buh buh, bah bah.
Daddy: No, we’re not singing that anymore. What should we sing?
Alex: Sing buh buh, bah bah.
Daddy: Let’s sing Doggie in the Window. Do you want to sing Doggie in the Window?
Alex: Yeah.
Alex: And the fish in the sky. And the donkey chase him.
Daddy: Okay, let’s sing Doggie in the Window.
Alex: And the wheel in the sky.
Daddy (singing): How much is that doggie in the window…
Alex: And the wheel and the fish and the donkey.
Daddy (singing): And the wheel and the fish and the donkey…
Alex: And buh buh, bah bah.




No comments:

Post a Comment