Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Can I get you a pillow for you?


Alex: No!
Daddy: No what?
Alex: No get your Blackberry. Don't get your Blackberry.


Alex: Spit it out!


Alex: Can I give she's toy back on she's plate? On she's tray.


Alex: I'm sorry Daddy. (singsong voice) Didn't mean to!


Daddy: Tell Mommy your days, Alex.
Alex: Wednesday, Monday, Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday, Tuesday.


Alex: I gonna take a bath it go to for the turtle.


Daddy: You know what tonight is?
Alex: It's bath time!
Daddy: Let's take a bath!
Alex: I do!


Alex: I find the big pink ball, purple and orange.


Alex: You gonna puff down the track, Mommy?
Mommy: Oh, I can't, remember my tummy?
Alex: Can I get you a pillow for you?


Alex: And and the boy cry.
Mommy: The boy cries?
Daddy: Why does the boy cry?
Alex: …
Daddy: What's the boy’s name?
Alex: Alex.


Claire: Uh-oh.

No comments:

Post a Comment