Friday, March 9, 2012

Daddy, why does the days -- the days start over and over and over again?

Alex: Yesterday was Jueves.  That's Spanish for Thursday.  And today's Viernes.  That's Spanish for Friday.
Claire: What's tomorrow?
Alex: Sabado.  And then comes Domingo!


Claire: I have to get my energy out!

Claire: Daddy, why does bunny rabbits poop so much?

Claire: Daddy, why does the days -- the days start over and over and over again?



Alex: After the ball game, can we watch House Hunters?

Claire: Daddy, I just -- I like my birthday but best I like spring.


(dinner)

Claire: I like everything you make, Mommy!

Alex (to Mommy): You make the best parts.
Claire: But you really make the best parts ever, and I like you!


Claire (to Alex): But I'm hugging you!
Alex: I don't like feet hugs.


(bed time)
Alex: I don't want to go to sleep!  I love this book!  I like reading!

(Alex is in bed.)
Alex: Good night, Daddy.
Daddy: Good night, buddy.
Alex: I hope you have fun watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment