Saturday, March 17, 2012

Can we watch a show, and then someone can give us breakfast?

(Saturday morning.  Mommy and Daddy are still in bed.)
Alex: Daddy, guess what?  I learned something all by myself, not even from any other person.  I learned that the two goes this way.  So if I see the five go this way, I know that it's a five, because the two goes like that.


Alex: Can we watch a show, and then someone can give us breakfast?


Claire: I don't wanna be a bird, because I don't wanna eat worms.  Ew!


(Mommy is dressed to go for a run.)
Mommy: Bye, guys!
Alex: You look silly in that!
Mommy: Thanks!
(Mommy laughs.)
Alex: Why do you look so silly?
(Mommy laughs again.)
Mommy: What makes me look silly?  My hat?  My sunglasses?
Alex: Your sunglasses makes you look cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment