Saturday, August 4, 2012

Where do bubbles go when they pop?

Alex: I was gonna lift weights today.


Claire: I wanna stay a kid.
Daddy: Yeah?
Claire: 'Cause I like playing.
Claire: I don’t wanna work, then that would be boring.


Claire: Daddy?  Can you play with me?


(Alex counts to one thousand.)
Alex: I counted to one thousand!
Mommy and Daddy: Wow!
Alex: While holding the ball!


Claire: Where do bubbles go when they pop?


Claire (to Alex, angrily): "Mean" is when you don't let any people choose stuff!



Claire: It’s hard to build everything in the world.
Daddy: Yeah.
Claire: Because cars, signs, house, fences, roads... and lots of things.
(Pause.)
Claire: Bridges, (inaudible)... but not trees and bushes, because those just grow by themselves.
(Alex points out that you don't build the sky, either.)
Claire: Yeah you can't make the sky. So how do -- how does the sky get up there?

Claire: I guess the sky just grows up there.



No comments:

Post a Comment