Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daddy, are grandpas bigger than grandmas? I feel like they're older.

(Caillou is eating ice cream.)
Claire: When will we ever eat ice cream?


(Claire got a short haircut yesterday.)
Claire: I love my hair!


(Claire made a face with the food on her plate, but Mommy is at the grocery store.)
Claire: I wanna take a picture so Mommy can see my face!


Alex (to Daddy): I'm gonna be taller than you!
Daddy: You might!
Alex: I'm gonna be Grandpa!
Claire: I'm gonna be Grandma!

Alex: Grandpas are bigger than grandmas?
Alex: Daddy, are grandpas bigger than grandmas?  I feel like they're older.

Claire: How do they make stickers?
(Daddy doesn't know.)
Claire: I think they, get a piece of white paper, cut the shape, and then write it on it.


Claire: Daddy, I know about monsters and bears.  Monsters are -- are not anywhere, and bears are in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment